OCEANS 2023 is an event for global maritime professionals to learn, innovate, and lead in the
protection and utilization of the world’s largest natural resource – our Oceans.
OCEANS 2023 it took place betwwen 05th-08th of June 2023, in Limerick, under the theme ‘Blue Ocean Planet Earth‘.
OCEANS is the bi-annual event for global marine technologists, engineers, students, government officials, lawyers, and advocates.
The conference is recognized as the premier forum for the international marine community to meet and discuss relevant topics and current trends while creating a community of learners and influencers who consistently advance research, practices, and policies for the marine field.
OCEANS features an associated trade exhibition with companies and institutions representing the wide range of activities found in the marine community.
The Key highlights of the conference:
- Over 500 professionally reviewed technical papers, including special focus theme sessions.
- Plenary sessions with leaders from industry, academia, and government.
- 100+ exhibitors showcasing the latest innovations in products and services.
- A student poster session featuring outstanding projects and other student activities.
- Papers presented at the conference are subsequently archived in the IEEEXplore online research database.
- Tutorials, workshops, demonstrations, government listening sessions, social and networking opportunities, field trips, an attractive social programme…and much, much more.
The conference agenda is available here.
MOSES was represented by MARIN colleagues who prepared, submitted and presented two papers:
1.Simulation of a feeder on a port-to-port mission, Ed van Daalen, Giorgio Iavicoli, Hans Cozijn, Bas de Kruif
2. Control of a full port-to-port mission for a feeder vessel, Bas J. de Kruif, Ed F. G. van Daalen, H. Cozijn, G. Iavicoli