MMI Platform is an independent and representative group of people from the business community, universities, colleges and research institutions, which serves as a meeting point for existing knowledge and expertise in the field of research, education and practical application.
Its main aims are:
- The MMI Platform is a meeting place for knowledge and expertise in the field of HMI research, education and practical application. In this way, the MMI Platform builds a bridge between companies and knowledge institutions.
- The MMI Platform covers all economically important sectors where MMI plays an essential role in the development of products and services. In this way, the MMI Platform distinguishes itself from groups dealing with only one industrial sector.
- The MMI Platform is a unique high level and broad-based forum.
- The MMI Platform offers the opportunity for both organised and informal exchange of ideas between the members themselves.
- The MMI Platform plays a role in the development and assessment of public policy and will strengthen that role in the future. That’s why the MMI Platform promotes contacts between individual members at national and international level with HMI trade associations, policy organisations and government agencies.
During the MMI platform meeting on the 8th of March 2022, TNO colleagues represented MOSES project, by delivering a presentation entitled: Remote supervisory control for a robotic container handling system.
Presentation can be found here.